Lettings & Estate Agency Administrator Manager
We are looking for an extremely positive, bubbly and ambitious new member of the team to head up our administration team for the IMS Property Group.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers e.g landlords, tenants, applicants, vendors, professional contacts
- Overseeing and Coordinating the letting of a portfolio of Properties
- Liaising with landlords and tenants regarding issues with the property
- Sales chasing
- Producing and processing all new tenant paperwork
- Preparing tenancy agreement & renewal documents
- Liaising with contractors to ensure that any maintenance work is carried out
- Updating EPCs and Gas Safeties
- Marketing properties through brochures and online
- Assisting with Ad-hoc property administration
- Remain in contact with all parties until such time as the sale and let is complete
- 5 years previous experience within an Estate Agency / Lettings Agency environment is essential.
- NFOPP qualifications desirable
- You must possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be able to deal with people at all levels.
- You must be highly accurate, numerate and well organised.
- You must be able to work well under pressure and in a sales environment.
- You must be able to work both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Equally important is the requirement to be computer literate with the knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office, the Internet and email systems.
- Finally you must have a clean driving licence and be a car owner.
- You must have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and be ambitious