We are currently recruiting for a Property Negotiator to join our Property team in the Bicester office.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers e.g applicants, vendors, professional contacts
- Establish all the necessary background information to thoroughly understand the Applicant’s position, circumstances and their dominant buying / renting motive
- Present appropriate property details to the applicant and discuss the key features
- Contact and Engage all relevant parties on all matters in a timely and professional manner to ensure all parties are kept updated.
- Undertake all relevant administrative duties to ensure sales and lets are progressed to completion at the earliest opportunity
- Remain in contact with all parties until such time as the sale and let is complete
- Conduct market appraisal in a professional manner creating a positive and favourable impression of IMS’s ability to meet their needs
- Agree appropriate fee and terms of business
- Arrange for property details to be marketed to maximise exposure
- Previous sales experience within an Estate Agency / Lettings Agency environment is essential.
- NFOPP qualifications desirable
- A proven track record for new business generation within the property industry
- You must possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be able to deal with people at all levels.
- You must be highly accurate, numerate and well organised.
- You must be able to work well under pressure and in a sales environment.
- You must be able to work both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Equally important is the requirement to be computer literate with the knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office, the Internet and email systems.
- Finally you must have a clean driving licence and be a car owner.
You must have your own car as this is essential for the role.