Ideal for SHARERS, a spacious furnished 5 bedroom semi-detached property in the popular market town of Bicester, Oxfordshire.
The ground floor offers a large double bedroom with patio doors to the rear garden, a spacious living room, large kitchen with oven, hob, washing machine and fridge-freezer along with downstairs shower room with W.C and a separate kitchenette.
The first floor boasts 2 spacious double bedrooms, 2 single bedrooms and a family bathroom which provides a bath-tub, shower, W.C and wash basin.
The accommodation is available on a sole assured shorthold tenancy agreement, with rooms available at the following rates;
- Bedroom 1 double room r – 11.2m2 – May be occupied by 2 persons forming 1 household – £550pcm
- Bedroom 2 single room – 9.5m2 – May be occupied by 2 persons – £550pcm
- Bedroom 3 single room – 8m2 – May be occupied by 1 person – £400pcm
- Bedroom 4 double room – 10m2 – May be occupied by 2 persons forming 1 household – £550pcm
- Bedroom 5 single room – 8m2 – May be occupied by 1 person – £400pcm
TOTAL MONTHLY RENT £2,450
The property is within walking distance of thriving secondary school Cooper School, local shops, pub and takeaways.
Bicester is a town and civil parish in the Cherwell district of north eastern Oxfordshire. The historic market centre is one of the fastest growing towns in Oxfordshire and is favoured by its close proximity to junction 9 of the M40 motorway linking it to London, Birmingham and Banbury. It has good road links to Oxford, Kidlington, Brackley, Buckingham, Aylesbury and Witney, as well as two railway stations; Bicester North and Bicester Village.
Please call IMS for more information on 01869 248339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org