IMS Lettings Solutions are an ARLA registered lettings agents based in Bicester.
Due to expansion, we are offering a rare opportunity for an experienced property manager to join our forward thinking team on a permanent basis.
IMS are renowned for exceptional customer service and are looking for someone who is positive, enthusiastic and hard working. The branch is exceptionally busy and expanding at a rapid rate so career progression is also guaranteed.
Main duties of the role will include the following:
- Ensure a high-quality service is delivered to all clients including both landlords and tenants at all times.
- Prepare properties for letting including all marketing material and organising our professional photographer,
- Organise tenancy inspections, handled by a third party.
- Organise all check-ins and check-outs and ensuring a smooth refund of tenant deposits.
- Handle all insurance claims when necessary.
- Ensure all maintenance, renovation and refurbishment work required to maintain properties is carried out to a high standard and liaise with sub-contractors to carry out planned and unplanned works.
- Aim to maximise profitability of your portfolio and increase your own stock through identifying growth opportunities.
- Ensure that rent is paid on time and that properties are looked after
- Provide out of hours emergency cover on a rota system, dealing with emergency calls as appropriate
We are looking for a person with the following skills to fulfil this role:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Property Manager.
- ARLA qualified to NFOPP Level 3 ideal, but not compulsory.
- Have a good understanding of Residential Lettings Management and current legislation
- Hold a full, clean driving license and access to their own car
- Possess good customer relation skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- The ability to prioritise their workload and act competently under pressure
- Be pro-active, a quick learner and has excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent problem solving skills
Job Type: Full-time, Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm, salary £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org