We are really excited to be holding a first-time buyer event on Thursday 5 October at Bicester Hotel, Golf and Spa. We’ll be running two sessions on the day: 15:00 – 17:00 and 18:00 – 20:00.
We understand that the process of buying a first home can be a daunting and stressful one but this needn’t be the case. We’re holding these sessions to show that with some expert advice and guidance, you can become a savvy homebuyer.
Our mortgage consultants will be on hand to talk to you about your mortgage options, whilst our property agents will be able to show you details of properties for sale and take you through the ins and outs of the homebuying process.
We’re also bringing together under one roof, a range of regional organisations to provide information on government backed schemes, new homes for sale and guidance on the legal process of buying a home, including:
- Help to Buy South – Providing information on different buying schemes such as Shared Ownership and Help to Buy Equity Loan
- Cherwell District Council – Find out what properties and developments they have available now to buy on the Shared Ownership scheme and coming soon to the area you want to live
- Dorchester Homes – Find out about Help to Buy Equity Loan new-build properties that are currently available and coming soon at Heyford Park, Upper Heyford
- Heyford Regeneration – Find out about Shared Ownership properties that are currently available and coming soon at Heyford Park, Upper Heyford
- Gravenhill – Showcasing details of their Tailored Finish new build range in Bicester
- Spratt Endicott Solicitors – Providing information about the legal aspects of the homebuying process and anything else you’d like to know
Now is a great time to find out what your options are! To book your FREE ticket visit www.ticketsource.co.uk/the-ims-group
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact us by phone on 01869 248339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org